Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. Malwarebytes products have a proven record of protecting computers by completely removing all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits. When it comes to the safety of your computer, Malwarebytes provides the ultimate in protection from the cutting edge of technology!
Malwarebytes technology takes the next step in the fight against malware. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO detects and removes malware where even the best known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
The Proactive Protection Module of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium includes three proprietary technologies (signature, heuristics, and behavorial) that automatically protect you and your online experience from malware that antivirus products don't detect.
It employs malware removal techniques so innovative that computer technicians often recommend Malwarebytes when an antivirus can't finish the job.
Proprietary Malwarebytes Chameleon technology protects Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium against malware's attempts to disable it, so you're always protected.
- Several improvements to malware detection and remediation capabilities
- Several performance improvements, including improving startup time, improving shutdown time on Windows 7, addressing memory leaks and reducing CPU usage after a scan has completed
- Added MS Publisher as a default Protected Application for anti-exploit protection
- Fixed issue where a previously activated Premium license could be dropped incorrectly
- Fixed issue where Malwarebytes version information would revert to default values of 3.0.0 in certain cases, such as when coming back from minimal safe mode
- Fixed issue where ‘Real-Time Protection turned off' notifications would display incorrectly on initial startup
- Fixed problem where the ‘Check for updates every setting would get stuck at 14 days after changing frequency to 'Days'
- Fixed Help question marks throughout the main user interface so that they work when clicked
- Addressed several crashes and blue screens, including the BSOD that could occur with Web Protection on Windows Insider Previews
- Fixed the issue with Exploit Protection that caused Edge to crash/hang on Windows Insider Previews
- Fixed issue when Exploit Protection was enabled that caused PowerPoint to not load
- Fixed conditions that could lead to an ‘Unable to connect to service' error
- Fixed issue where exclusions did not work properly when there were associated threat traces detected
- Fixed issue where Web Protection would not start up properly
- Fixed numerous scan hangs or crashes, including one that could occur during heuristics phase
- Numerous other fixes to improve overall program stability and usability.