Run Windows on your Mac without rebooting
Optimized for Windows 10 and ready for macOS Sierra
Dozens of other essential Mac and Windows tools
Run Windows and Mac apps side by side
Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and macOS
Run Windows 10 and macOS with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac.
Switch from your PC to your Mac
We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB vRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications.
Not just for Windows
Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
Works with Boot Camp
Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
Business Class Software
Keep IT in control of end-user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in our Business Edition.
What’s New in Version 13
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac boosts performance, with hundreds of new features and even more tools for everyday tasks on both Mac and Windows. Clean your drive, secure private files, download videos, make GIF’s, and more. Ready for macOS High Sierra and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Over 47% faster access to Windows files and documents
Faster File Transfer
Move, copy, and transfer at lightning speed with modern USB 3.0 mass storage devices and external Thunderbolt SSD devices
Now featuring up to 32 vCPU and 128 GB vRAM per virtual machine with Parallels Desktop® for Mac Pro Edition
Optimized for macOS High Sierra (10.13) and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
* Resolves an issue with installing Parallels Desktop in Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 or later.
* Resolves an issue with opening third-party virtual machines in Parallels Desktop.
* Resolves an issue with managing Mac computers running OS X Mountain Lion via Parallels Mobile.
* The power saving option is now available for new MacBook Pros (mid 2012) and MacBook Pros with Retina display.
How to install :
1. Install Parallels Desktop
2. Open Terminal
3 sudo nano /etc/hosts
enter admins password
4. copy this code in the end of list
# Parallels Desktop 6/7
"Save modified buffer (ANSWERING "No" WILL DESTROY CHANGES) ?"
"File Name to Write: /etc/hosts" Press Enter
5. Clean DNS cache
P.S. don't block NAPD (this is NAT)
* 64-bit processor
* Mac OS X 10.5.8 и старше, 10.8 включительно
* 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended to run Windows 7)
* At least 700 MB of space available on the boot volume for Parallels Desktop installation
* 15 GB of available disk space for Windows.