Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise 18.104.22.16837 Multilingual | 40.5 Mb
When you want to preserve a computer’s desired configuration, Faronics Deep Freeze is the answer. Don’t waste time waiting for Imaging solutions to restore your computers—all you’ll need is a simple reboot! Whether you need to protect thousands of workstations across your enterprise or just that one PC at home, Deep Freeze is right for the job. Are you running Windows and Mac computers? No problem, we’ve got both covered. And Deep Freeze is also ready to protect your servers giving you 100% availability.
- Retain data across reboots by using the complementary Faronics Data Igloo, that allows you to redirect user profiles, folders, and registry keys to a Thawed drive.
- Easy deployment is available with two deployment options. Faronics Deep Freeze can be deployed as part of your imaging solution or you can deploy it as a silent install natively.
- Eliminate troubleshooting with a simple restart, ensuring 100% availability. Whether you’ve downloaded something corrupt, visited a poisoned site, or made some other type of accidental change, there’s no need to worry. With Deep Freeze installed, when things go awry, simply reboot the machine and it will be returned to its desired configuration.
- Enhance your security with a solution that makes your computer immune to common problems like malware and accidental changes. In addition to securing your operating system, Deep Freeze also protects the master boot record from rootkit injections, making your security truly bulletproof.
- Deep Freeze requires Windows XP (32 or 64 Bit), or Windows Vista (32 or 64 Bit), or Windows 7 (32 or 64 Bit), and 10% free hard drive space. The hardware requirements are the same as the recommended hardware requirements for the host operating system.
Version 22.214.171.12487 (June 12, 2015)
Delay Frozen Reboot to complete Windows updates
A new option is available in Configuration Administrator (Advanced Option tab) that allows you to delay rebooting the computer into a Frozen state if configuration or installation for Windows updates are pending. This option is selected by default.
13472 Resolved an issue where the computers were disconnected from the domain after updating Deep Freeze. (Case No: VUB-615-43745, LDR-390-66208, QIA-774-79104, DDV-560-82460, UHG-288-70272, ZDF-467-71410)
11338 Resolved an issue where computers entered into a bootloop. (Case No: UKC-375-35031, FQJ-724-51038, TXW-698-36057, URZ-752-85830, FQJ-724-51038, MZU-556-89185, YKG-914-90594, ROE-988-11484)
14011 Resolved an issue where the Deep Freeze Console crashed if there were older Deep Freeze Clients in the Available Configuration node and the Deep Freeze configuration was modified. (Case No: SWE-156-11091, UOV-543-40317)
13556 Deep Freeze Console does not display any mapped drives. (Case No: WPB-556-99678)
13842 Issues with installing Deep Freeze on systems with eMMC drives. (Case No: WKO-921-76972, PCL-402-38865, WKO-921-76972, WBU-981-32808, HCK-877-61202)
14039 Deep Freeze causes BSOD on systems with 4TB drives or higher. (Case No: YAF-375-97861)
12344 Deep Freeze Console does not sort IP Address column correctly. (Case No: TRV-310-98644)
12491 Deep Freeze Console columns may show wrong status or the console may show error messages when connected remotely through LogMeIn. Restart console for workaround. (Case No: ZME-498-42392)
12532 Enterprise Console does not retain its window position on the screen after it is closed. (Case No: PNF-778-57438)
11387 BSOD occurs on reboot on Windows 8/8.1 computers with single or multiple NTFS Storage Spaces.
11422 MGV-816-11111 Deep Freeze Enterprise cannot download Anti-Virus clients in Deep Freeze Console, when using proxy.
11460 Higher version of Deep Freeze Console may not remotely connect to older Server Service. (Case No: ZIG-771-78174)
11483 Wrong error message when attempting installing Seed on a Seeded workstation. (Case No: HZE-688-20303)
11895 Problems installing Deep Freeze on Amazon EC2 Virtual Machine. (Case No: OZQ-742-93976)
11921 Deep Freeze Network Service cannot be started if there is a file named ‘Program’ on the system drive (Case No: ZHX-958-78760).