1. Install Elements 3D from the the element 3D folder. (required for Metropolitan. If you have 1.0 installed skip this step and go to step 2)
2. Next Install the patch in the 1.5 folder. Replace the element file with the one in your corresponding folder (32x or 64x) with the one inside C:/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe After Effects/Support Files/Plug-ins/VideoCopilot
3. Open After Effects. Go to Composition > New Composition > Okay. Go to Layer > New > Solid > Okay. Then Effect > Video Copilot Element.
4. It will ask for license. Click generate request and save to your desktop and close the license window. Place this file in (Element3D_1_5-crack) folder and run Element3D_1_5_LicGen_Spider.exe and click licme. This will create a new file. In AE, under your element effects menu click scene setup and the license window will open again. Load the license generated in the crack folder. You now have 3D elements 1.5
5. Open MetropolitanInstaller.exe under the corresponding folder and viola! All done. No crack needed