LRTimelapse 4 is the new version of the popular tool for time lapse editing and will help you bring your time lapse work to a whole new level!
The upgrade brings improved workflows, better performance and many new features!
With the new visual previews you get “What you see is what you get” directly in LRTimelapse and the new Visual Deflicker is now one of the best – if not the best – deflicker tool available, because it works purely metadata-based on RAW files (even with multiple passes) and produces silky-smooth sequences. In combination with the “Holy Grail”-Wizard, even difficult Day-to-Night and Night-to-day transitions can be turned into smooth and visual appealing clips with ease.
Video export is now possible in up to 8K resolution in the formats MP4, ProRes (Mac and Windows) or the new H.265.
LRTimelapse 4 and the LRTExport Lightroom Plugin now fully support Lightroom 6 / Lightroom CC for faster Rendering including the new Lightroom Features like Filter Brush and 16 bit HDR DNGs.
- Update: I’ve just realized that Adobe added two additional tools: “Local Whites” and “Local Blacks” for the Gradients and Paint brush in the Lightroom 2015.1 CC. I’ll support those tools in the next upgrade to LRTimelapse.
- Improved Performance in LRT Importer. When selecting large folders you will now get a progress bar too.
- Shifting time stamps of sequences could lead to a time out with large sequences, especially on network drives, fixed.
- Added an “overwrite original” option to the shift timestamp dialog. If not selected, the original files will be preserved with suffix “_original” in the folder, if selected the originals will be deleted after applying the changes.
- Path to DNG Converter in external settings on mac will now directly point to the .app file of the DNG Converter, without trailing “/Contents/MacOS/Adobe DNG Converter”. Current settings will be migrated. This should make it easier to change the location of the DNG Converter, if necessary.
- Updated French translation (Thanks to David Moura and Richard Gardette)
- Updated Exiftool to 9.97