Process Lasso also offers an assortment of ways to take full control of how your CPUs are allocated to running programs. You can choose at what priority processes should run, and which CPUs should be assigned to them. You can also disallow certain programs from running, log all programs run, keep programs running, and SO much more. Once you install Process Lasso, itll just start working. More advanced users can tweak the configuration, but you needn't touch anything to have it instantly improve your system responsiveness and prevent stalls in high load situations.
For network admins, Process Lasso works wonderfully on Terminal Servers and in multi-user environments. We have many clients that have been using Process Lasso on their Terminal Servers for years. Best of all, Process Lasso is written in native C++, not .NET. This means it consumes very few system resources - considerably less than any similar software.
Features of Process Lasso:
- Prevent processes from monopolozing the CPU(s)
- ProBalance dynamic priority optimization
- CPU throttling (new)
- Save process priorities for future instances
- Save process CPU affinities for future instances
- Gaming mode
- Foreground boosting
- Limit allowed program instances
- Disallow programs from running
- Log all programs run
- Keep select processes running (auto-restart)
- System responsiveness graph
- Stand-alone core engine
- Available in x86-32 and x86-64 builds
- Extremely low RAM and CPU use
* Much more...