Lightroom is Adobe’s state-of-the-art professional photo development, manipulation and organization software. Lightroom’s powerful features enable users to transform RAW photographs into beautiful images of any kind. Sharpness, contrast, tone, white-balance and color can be adjusted in fine detail manually or through a large range of default and downloadable presets. Styles such as black and white, sepia, high contrast color and velvia are applied with one click. To organize photographs, Lightroom provides a concept of catalogues and collections that can include one or multiple images from various folders on your hard-drive or other media sources. The book module makes for easy creation of photo books or brochures which can be saved as PDF to be ordered at online print services. Lightroom is capable of importing AVCHD-Videos to extract single JPG images for further processing. Pictures with GPS data can be shown on its location on Google Maps.
• Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor*
• OS: Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
• RAM: 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
• Hard Disk: 2GB of available hard-disk space
• Display: 1024×768 display resolution
• Internet connection required for Internet-based services.