Having trouble connecting your devices together and to the Internet or printing from any computer?
With Network Magic Pro 5.5, you can skip the tech support phone calls,
online forums and expensive on-site consultants. Network Magic Pro
provides do-it-yourself tools to help you set up, manage and secure your
network like an IT professional.
With point-and-click ease, you can:
* Connect your devices together in minutes
* Share Internet connections, printers and files
* Protect your network with enhanced WPA security capabilities and status alerts
* Repair your network and Internet connections to stay online and productive
* Control access to the Internet and track online activity with remote desktop screenshots.
Network Magic System Requirements
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 7 (all editions including 64-bit
editions), Vista (all editions including 64-bit editions) and Windows XP
(all versions with SP1 or later, including x64 edition)
Processor: Intel® Pentium® III or equivalent
Memory: 256 megabytes (MB) RAM for Windows XP; 512 megabytes (MB) RAM for Windows Vista
Network adapter: wired (Ethernet) or wireless, with Internet connection (router, gateway)
Disk space: 100 megabytes (MB)
Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later
1. Install Network Magic Pro v5.5.9195.
2. Start as a trial and configure it as such, by choosing what you
share, trouble shouting connection, testing speed, and so on. Then after
you do all of the configuration, close it
3. Make a backup of the two original files "nmapp.exe" and "nmapplb.dll"
4. Copy the two cracked files, "nmapp.exe" and "nmapplb.dll" to program directory (C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic)
5. JD...Enjoy as they say!!