Effects Suite provides creative and make your work really professionally attractive. These everyday tools for creating original visual effects from the bulk of the glare of bright lights to believable animated species. Effects Suite was used to create effects in feature films such as 'Titanic', 'Star Wars' and 'Bourne Identity'. The package includes plug-ins, to serve the community of visual effects for many years - Composite Wizard, Holomatrix, Image Lounge, Knoll Light Factory, Knoll Light Factory PS, PlaneSpace, Psunami, Text Anarchy, ToonIt and Warp ...
Effects Suite v10.0.1 includes:
• Composite Wizard v1.4.6 - The classic greenscreen touchup tool. A classic After Effects compositing tool that hundreds of pros have come to know and love, Composite Wizard includes more than 20 filters for fixing tattered edges, poor matte extractions, improper focal depth cues, or unbalanced color schemes.
• Holomatrix v1.2.1. Many science fiction feature films and TV shows feature holographic communication and interfaces. Red Giant Holomatrix allows you to easily recreate that effect with just a few clicks. Now Adobe CS5.5/64 bit compatible.
• Image Lounge v1.4.6. This classic collection of over 20 After Effects filters is an affordable industry staple. Create smoke, water, or walls of fire; generate realistic 3D shadows in seconds; simulate camera blurs, and much more! Now Adobe CS5.5/64 bit compatible.
• Knoll Light Factory v2.7.2. The industry's favorite tool for creating lens flares, sunsets, photon torpedoes, stars and other effects. It offers a custom lens editor, auto tracking, alpha channel support, and pinpoint control over dozens of settings. Now includes CS5.5/64 bit compatibility, new custom flares and a brand new interface for the flare editor.
• Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop v3.2.2. Created by Photoshop co-creator and Star Wars effects guru John Knoll, the Knoll Light Factory Photoshop plug-in adds flares, light rays, and other effects to your images. Now Adobe Photoshop CS5.1/64 bit compatible.
• PlaneSpace v1.4.1. After Effects is great for creating multi-layered effects such as video walls or 3D matrices, but managing all those 3D layers can be tedious. PlaneSpace automates the creation of layered effects, and lets you concentrate on the fun part. Now Adobe CS5.5/64 bit compatible.
• Psunami v1.4.1. Whether it’s a peaceful pond or a raging ocean you need, Psunami can handle it. Powerful wave simulation and ray tracing algorithms bring you the ultimate in animated water effects. Now Adobe CS5.5/64 bit compatible.
• Text Anarchy v2.4.1. Take the pain out of animating text. Whether you need Bezier paths, particle patterns, or Matrix-style patterns, Text Anarchy generates the coolest effects while maintaining typographic control. Now Adobe CS5.5/64 bit compatible.
• ToonIt v2.1.1. Give video footage that sought-after cartoon look easily and quickly. Red Giant ToonIt uses unique algorithms to transform your image into beautiful cartoon shading and lines. Now CS5.5/64 bit compatible.
• Warp v1.1.1. Perfect shadows, realistic reflections and distorted video can be tough effects to create by hand. The Warp toolset makes them a snap.
- Knoll Light Factory 2.7.2 update fixes GPU crashes, 32-bit comp issue and other After Effects bugs. Read details in this blog post, and current owners get a free update.
- Updated to full CS5.5 compatibility & 64-bit compatibility for great performance and reliability.
- Easy installation! Save time and effort with a Single Suite installer that uses one serial number for all products.
- Now includes Composite Wizard, the classic After Effects compositing package that greenscreen artists know and love.
System Requirements (Windows):
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent)
- 1 GB of RAM
- Adobe After Effects CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3,CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, CS6
- Adobe Photoshop CS5.1, CS5, CS4, CS3,CS6